Quinoa flour is made by grinding quinoa seeds to a fine consistency. It looks and feels like all-purpose wheat flour and is easily adapted to a broad range of baking recipes, from desserts to muffins to breads (with the exception of yeast breads).
Quinoa is an incredible superfood that is packed with protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals.It's super healthy and a great way to add some protein to our sweet treats, that isn't sustainable for everyone.
It can substituted for 1/2 of the all-purpose flour in many recipes or completely replace wheat flour in cakes and cookie recipes.
- Acheive Weight Loss
- Manage Diabetes
- Lowers Cholesterol and Heart Diseases
- Facilitate Bone Health
- Keeps Gut Clean
- Contribute to skin health
- Controls Blood Pressure
- Strengthens Hair Follicles
- Prevent & Treat Anaemia
How to use it?
- It is used to make gluten free breads and other baked goods like pancakes, muffins, pizza base, pie crusts, etc.
- It is usually used in combination of other flours.
- It may be used to thicken sauces, soups, etc.