Kodo Millet Processed - 500 GMS
Kodo millet is believed to have been domesticated in India some 3,000 years ago. It is found in the tropical and sub-tropical regions. The fiber content of the whole grain is very high, and the millet contains high amount of protein.
- Regular consumption of Kodo Millet is beneficial for postmenopausal women suffering from metabolic diseases like cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure and high cholesterol levels.
- It helps to hydrate your colon and prevent constipation.
- Controls your blood sugar.
- Contains a high amount of lecithin which is excellent for strengthening the nervous system.
- Rich in photo chemicals, phytates- reduces cancer risk.
- Useful in the treatment of inflammation, hemorrhages and general debility.
Kodo millet in diet:
The flour can be used to make chapattis, idlis, porridge, cheela etc. You can also consume it in the form of khichdi with dal.