Jasmine Tea Pearls
Jasmine Pearls are hand-rolled young Chinese green tea leaves, generally from Fujian Province, though they are produced in other provinces. The rolled pearls are dried, then blended with unopened night-blooming jasmine flowers.
Jasmine tea is an incredibly healthy tea typically based on green or black tea leaves. It's packed with antioxidants and has been linked to many impressive health benefits. For example, drinking jasmine tea may lower your risk of heart disease, mental decline, and certain cancers.
- Bursting with antioxidants.
- May aid weight loss.
- Could protect your heart.
- Promotes good oral health.
- Could boost brain function.
- May protect against Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease.
- May lower your risk of type 2 diabetes.
- May reduce your risk of certain cancers
- Delicious and easy to add to your diet
How many times it can be used per day?
Some studies show health benefits in people who drink as little as one cup per day, while other studies deem five or more cups per day to be optimal (15, 16 ).
How to use?
Simply add to your infuser one heaping teaspoon of leaf per 8 oz. of water and place it in your pot, then add the appropriate amount of 190? F water and let it steep for 3 to 5 minutes.