Dried Cranberry - 200 gms
Dried cranberries are made by partially dehydrating fresh cranberries, a process similar to making grapes into raisins. They are popular in trail mix, salads, breads, with cereals, or eaten on their own.
This is a Vegetarian product.
- Delicious taste with many health benefits, best as a snack or to add something fruity in your food
- Add them in morning cereals for extra taste and health benefits
- No artificial color added
- Dried Cranberries are a high source of fiber
- Cranberries have one of the highest concentrations of antioxidants of any fruit
- Low in calories and high in vitamin A, C and K
- Good source of B vitamins thiamine, riboflavin, niacin and vitamin B6
- Storage Information- Store in cool and dry place
They have a little too much added sugar. But, they do have a LOT of vitamins and minerals, in addition to a high dose of dietary fiber. We recommend not eating them as a snack alone, but they can be eaten in moderation within a meal of other healthy foods.