Chlorella, a so-called superfood, has earned a reputation among its supporters as a fix-all supplement. It is a fast growing alga that may have a range of health benefits. Chlorella is a single-celled, freshwater alga, native to Taiwan and Japan. It is naturally rich in proteins, vitamins, minerals, and dietary fiber.
The whole plant is used to make nutritional supplements and medicine. Chlorella is also used to increase ?good? bacteria in the intestine in order to improve digestion; and to help treat ulcers, colitis, Crohn's disease, and diverticulosis.
- Very Nutritious.
- Binds to Heavy Metals, Aiding Detox.
- Could Enhance Your Immune System.
- May Help Improve Cholesterol.
- Acts as an Antioxidant.
- Helps Keep Blood Pressure in Check.
- Could Improve Blood Sugar Levels.
- May Help Manage Respiratory Diseases.
- Chlorella may improve your aerobic performance, although scientific support for this benefit is limited.
- Promotes eye health
- Supports liver health
- Improved digestion
- Chlorella can relieve symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
How to use?
The serving size for our Organic Chlorella powder is 3 grams (approximately one teaspoon) mixed into water, fruit juice or a smoothie, or you can sprinkle it on top of your yogurt, cereal, salad or other food. Our Organic Chlorella tablets should preferably be taken on an empty stomach with a glass of water or juice.
When to take?
Ideally, take chlorella in the morning and other at night. If it is more convenient, chlorella can be taken in two or three doses throughout the day rather than all at once. Take chlorella before meals and with a large glass of water.
- Allergic reactions, including asthma and other breathing problems.
- Skin sensitivity to sunlight (photosensitivity)
- Gas (flatulence)
- Green discoloration of the stools.
- Stomach cramping (especially in the first week of use)