Avocado Oil Cold Pressed
This is a Vegetarian/ Vegan product.
- Ethically curated and 100% organic extra virgin avocado oil. No added preservatives or enzymes.
- Oil for everyday cooking at every temperature.
- A multipurpose oil with heart, beauty and body benefits. for all your needs- inside and out.
- Can be used for 'infant, baby and children' cooking, massage and a substitute for diaper cream.
- High in omega 3, 6, 9, vitamin e, beta sitosterol, monounsaturated fats and lutein
It has high quality ingredients: Black & Green' 100% extra virgin avocado oil is made from fresh handpicked Kenyan HASS avocados from sustainable farms.
It’s cold pressed: This means you enjoy the benefits of raw avocado, preserving its natural antioxidants, vitamins and flavour
It’s packed with goodness: It’s got monounsaturated fats, which lower cholesterol and are known to protect the heart, promote weight loss and increase nutrient absorption. And like we already mentioned, it’s rich antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
It’s delicious: The flavour is buttery, nutty, fruity and mildly sweet – all the things you love about avocados! Which makes this the perfect ingredient to drizzle over your salad.
It has a high smoke point of 300 degrees Celsius: So go ahead and use it with confidence to cook, roast, fry, bake and sauté – it’s a better pick than sunflower, coconut or sesame oil.
It’s low in acidity: Higher acidity means there was greater damage to fruit during processing, resulting in poorer flavour. Always pick an oil with lower acidity.
It’s great for the skin too: A natural moisturizer, Black & Green avocado oil seeps into the dermis (second layer) of both face and body skin. It boosts collagen to give your skin a smoother, plumper appearance. It helps reduce dark circles, wrinkles, lines and crows’ feet.
It has a long shelf-life: Black & Green avocado oil is packaged in dark, airtight glass bottles which keeps away unwanted light or oxygen, preventing it from losing its properties or becoming rancid.